HIV Testing In Arkansas
The Arkansas Delta AIDS Care Center (ADAC), a satellite of East Arkansas Family Health Center in West Memphis, provides comprehensive, client-centered HIV/AIDS case management services to eligible patients.
- HIV education
- Payment for medical and oral health care for the uninsured
- Assistance with the cost of medication
- Nutritional counseling with a certified nutritionist and nutritional supplements
- Food and utility assistance (for residents of Crittenden County in Arkansas; Shelby, Fayette, Tipton counties in Tennessee; and DeSoto, Marshall, Tunica, and Tate counties in Mississippi)
- Transportation assistance to medical, dental, mental health, and some support services appointments
- Referrals for mental health, drug and alcohol rehabilitation, housing, and utility assistance
In addition, ADAC provides the following services to the general community: (Please note: You do not have to be an ADAC patient to benefit from these services)
- Free and confidential rapid HIV testing with pre- and post-test counseling (test results in 15 minutes)
- Free STD prevention materials
- Food stamp application assistance
- Assistance with Medicaid and Medicare applications
ADAC is located at 620 Thompson Street, West Memphis, Arkansas, 72301. Case management services are available Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm. For questions or information about our services and eligibility, call us during our business hours at (870) 735-3291.