Job Openings In AR
At East Arkansas Family Health Center (EAFHC), we are always looking for qualified and compassionate professionals to join our team of dedicated providers and staff. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment in which you can truly make a difference in the lives of patients, then East Arkansas Family Health Center may be the place for you.
East Arkansas Family Health Center is a private, nonprofit corporation that provides affordable, quality medical and dental care to underserved residents in rural Arkansas, especially in the communities within Crittenden County, Poinsett County, Mississippi County, and Phillips County.
If you are interested in one of the opportunities below, you may download our job application. Once called for an interview, complete the job application and bring it to your interview, along with your cover letter and resume. All resumes may be emailed to:
Human Resources Manager
EAFHC is currently accepting resumes and applications for the following position(s):
The Environmental Service Technician II (Transportation)
Individual will be responsible for the transport of patients to and from hospitals, convalescent facilities, dialysis centers, rehabilitation centers, medical offices, and their private home in a safe and professional manner. Drivers will be responsible for keeping the vehicles clean. The Environmental Service Technician II is involved in continuous Quality Improvement practices and measures in which the practice focus is based on a Patient Centered Medical Home model of care.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrange and coordinate daily transportation of patients.
- Maintain log of daily transportation activities including patient name, destination, mileage, and amount collected.
- Maintain and confirm daily receipts and fees collected. Prepare receipts and collections to Insurance Clerk.
- Maintain log of vehicle maintenance schedules.
- Prepare monthly summary report.
- Must be able and willing to do light administrative duties and assist in transferring clinic supplies.
- To carry out and follow all facility policies and procedures in regard to the housekeeping department.
- To report to work when scheduled.
- To perform all housekeeping duties as assigned and instructed including, but not limited to: sweeping and vacuuming, mopping, washing walls, windows, furniture and facility equipment, replenishing products and supplies, cleaning exam rooms, restrooms, activity and common areas, facility offices, and employee lounges.
- To report any fire or safety hazards at once to the Facility Manager or other designated person.
- To follow facility infection control policies and procedures in the performance of all duties.
- To maintain sound customer service principles.
- To perform all other duties as directed by the Facility Manager.
- Any other duties assigned.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org